[TYPO3-core] Extensions selected by the dummy archive

Peter Niederlag peter at niederlag.de
Fri Jan 6 08:22:59 CET 2006

Hi,

Karsten Dambekalns schrieb:
[...]
>>I have this solution from Mathias Schreiber which should fix the problem,
>>and to be honest, I don't know why it's not included in the core yet. Maybe
>>Kasper or Karsten can explain on this...
>
> I never tested that fix (despite an early promise), but IIRC Kasper just
> didn't want it, because he thinks his solution is just fine. This has been
> discussed (in -dev or -english) and should be in the archives:
>  http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-dev/2005-January/007538.html
>  http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-dev/2005-March/008659.html
>
> After having read this again I decided to have a look the next days, so we
> might be able to settle this for 4.0. Wouldn't that be nice? If someone has
> hard number on the count of MySQL 3.23.x setups out there, please yell -
> might come in handy when having to talk kasper into accepting a change. :)
> (no offense, Kasper!).

I do know quite a number of mysql 3.xy setups (sites still operating on
debian-woody).

The versioning-fix from matthias might not be that nice but has done the
job pretty good at least up to 3.8.0, haven't tested newer versions yet.

Greets,
Peter

http://www.typo3hannover.de/Versioning_mit_aelteren_MySQL.64.0.html

--
Peter Niederlag * Neuer Sandberg 9 * 31535 Neustadt *
Fon (privat): 05036 / 924 100 * Fon (Büro): 05036 / 924 101