[TYPO3-core] RFC: version numbers

Holzinger Franz franz at fholzinger.com
Wed Jan 4 11:24:51 CET 2006

Martin Kutschker a écrit :

>>I just don't see the sense in publishing _all_ system extensions
>>without checking if they work. Plus, there is no need for people to
>>get the 4.0 tstemplate in 3.8 because the feature is 4.0 specific!
>>

>I like the idea that sys exts are upgraded regularly and not only when a new TYPO3 is shipped.
>
>Waiting a year for an new TYPO3 just to get a simple fix in TV sucks.

+1

I hope the dependency on a special TYPO3 version is checked before the
download of the extension (or only the compatible versions of the
extension should be listed at all). But for an extension developer this
would be too much work, because he cannot test his extension on many
TYPO3 versions.

Greets,

Franz