[TYPO3-core] PHP requirement version for TYPO3 4.0

Dmitry Dulepov dima at spamcop.net
Mon Jan 2 09:47:02 CET 2006

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> You misunderstand. What Michael wants is to say that PHP 5.0 mayn be
> the *minimal* version supported by the future TYPO3 5.0.
>
> I think we all want PHP 5.0 support right now.

The minimal means (at least to me) that anything less than this version
is not supported. thus I will not be able to upgrade TYPO3 version for
some customers (if they do not migrate to PHP5). Since some of them are
corporate, this will be hard.

I wonder what is so critical in PHP 5 that we all want? I am really
interested, this is not humor question.

Dmitry.