[TYPO3-core] RFC: multi-multi-domain cookies

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Tue Feb 28 16:32:07 CET 2006

Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org> writes on
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 02:10:34 +0100 (MET):

> Hi Martin,
>
> will you make it before Tuesday morning?

Here it is. But it's not much diffrenet than before. I only added the @ to protect regexp errors.

I thought it might be nice to log regexp errors, but OTOH this might be annyoing as might flood the log. If we don't report the errors though, it's hard to debug a failing login.

To the descripion in config_default.php this should be added:

Alternatively you can set the value to a regular expression to match against the current domain. The result of the match is used as the domain for the cookie. eg. /\.(example1|example2)\.com$/ or /\.(example1\.com)|(example2\.net)$/

Masi