[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix some broken media relations

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Tue Feb 28 15:55:48 CET 2006

Hi,
this is a cvs patch request.

Michael just notified me that the static templates were broken -  I
found out this related to our move of the media/ directory. I fixed the
static template SQL file accordingly.

Besides that, I stumbled about some possible errors regarding
tmenu_layers, gmenu_layers and tmenu_foldout. I think in a symlink-free
installation, these won't work. Unfortunately I don't have a test
install here right away to test this. Can somebody please confirm that
issue?

If this issue exists (which I strongly think so) - can you check if the
attached patch fixes the problems?

Thanks,
Sebastian
PS: Some lines are re-written because the ending spaces are stripped
automatically in my editor - thus the diff is a bit larger.