[TYPO3-core] RFC: Indexed Search template fixes

rupert germann rupi at gmx.li
Tue Feb 28 15:43:17 CET 2006

On Tuesday 28 February 2006 14:29, Michael Stucki wrote:
> Attached is a new version. I've hugely changed the whole default template:

since there are tags like <br /> in the html template, I think we want to make
this at least XHTML transitional by default.
then things like:

<form action="###ACTION_URL###" method="POST" name="tx_indexedsearch">

are not valid (should be "post" in lowercase).
other html parts the validator complains about:

<input type="text" name="tx_indexedsearch[sword]" value="###SWORD_VALUE###"
class="tx-indexedsearch-searchbox-sword">
(missing trailiung slash)

<input type="checkbox" value="1" name="tx_indexedsearch[extResume]" CHECKED>
(missing trailing slash and shorttag (line 1398 in
class.tx_indexedsearch.php))

shorttag "selected" in function renderSelectBoxValues

and at the end of the html template there are some <br/> tags with missing
space in front of the slash

greets
rupert