[TYPO3-core] USER_CINT again

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Mon Feb 27 19:31:32 CET 2006

 *hiya!*

 On Mon, 27 Feb 2006, Martin Kutschker wrote the following:
> There was before I did the "clean-up" right before submitting the patch. Of course there needs to be a separate "case 2" with USER_CINT instead of USER.

 I thought so ;-)

 OK, I added it in my local installation...
 Good work! I read through the threads on typo3-dev covering this topic and
 don't understand the critics posted there, I think this is a great
 addition.

 The only thing I don't like is 'return FALSE', that looks a little bit
 wrong, maybe "return '_NO_CACHE'" or something similar would be
 better(?) ...and change the "fallthru!!" comment to
 "fall through" (less excited ;-))

 bye
 Wolfgang