[TYPO3-core] FYI: Changes to EM committed today

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Sun Feb 26 16:55:32 CET 2006

Karsten Dambekalns <karsten at typo3.org> writes on
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 16:33:47 +0100 (MET):

> Hi.
>
> Attached a diff for the EM changes I just committed. Partly strange to
> read around the checkDependencies() method...
>
> Still things to do on the EM, but it's a lot better now... :)

Cannot review really but onyl test.

But I suggest you remove such lines before comitting.

+// msg[] = '&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<input type="checkbox" value="1" name="depsolver[import]['.$depK.']" /> Import this extension from the repository and install it';

I thought we don't allow call-time references:

$GLOBALS['LANG']->csConvObj->convArray(&$data, ...

Anyway, the method has a reference in it's signature so you can remove the & safely.

Masi

">http://association.typo3.org/