[TYPO3-core] Better division of BE bugs in mantis

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Sun Feb 26 09:10:45 CET 2006

Hi.

On Wednesday 22 February 2006 10:24, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> >> I am not sure about the last one but it can be useful.  It is about
> >> different behaviour of similar modules (good example is sorting in
> >> TemplaVoila and List module).
> >
> > That's inconsistency, isn't it?
>
> Yeah, inconsistency is better.

I added new categories:
 BE User Interface
 Database API
 Extension Manager
 Localization & Internationalization
 Versioning & Workspaces

The inconsistency thing I left out, because I am unsure whether it is good to
have it as a category. The example above (TV/List module behaviour), is it
about the core or Templavoilà? Should this go in a completely new project? If
the category isn't clear, we'll might up with having too many isses assigned
to it by uninitiated users and developers... :/

Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns
TYPO3 Association - Active Member