[TYPO3-core] 0001822: There is no API to list tables in theWeb->Page module

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Sat Feb 25 10:57:23 CET 2006

Hello Martin,

>>this issue is already pending since the December 2005. It is now
>>really
>>immediately needed because it also fixes a new bug.
>>http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1822
>>

>This is not a bug, but a feature request.

This has been a feature request since December 5th.
Now it is also a bug fix request because this page modul view does not
work correctly with TYPO3 4.0beta3 and the tt_products extension. I did
not investigate this any further where this error might also happen or not.

>Had just a glance and only object getTable_external(). Either its caps or its underscores, not both. I really find this horrible.
>
>getExternalTables() is als more in touch with the nameof the variable $externalTables.

I have renamed this now.

>>Otherwise the page module does not show any more the products of
>>tt_products. The same will happen to other basic extensions.
>>

>Why? It used to work in 3.6. I don't get what new.

See the image at http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1822

Greets,

Franz