[TYPO3-core] Feature request #2695

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Fri Feb 24 21:33:35 CET 2006

Martin Kutschker wrote:

> I don't like the idea that a table can be hidden from Web>List, but i Think it's good that you can do it via TSconfig.

Look at the following screenshot:

http://think-open.org/kraftb/whatsthat.png

On the first look it looks like a Flexform. But in reality it is a TCA-Section.

I implemtented this by creating a config like:

config => array(
   'type' => 'user'
   'userFunc' => 'bla'
   'el' => array(
     'item1' => array(
       'ctrl' => array(
         'title' => 'bla'
       ),
       'section' => array(
         'table' => 'basename_item1_SECTION',
         'parent' => 'parent',
       ),
       'columns' => array(
          'hidden' => array(
             config => array(
               type => check
             )
          )
       )
     )
   '
);

so soemthing like repeateable content elements but in "true" tables. (I need that because I need to search the
tables for special values).

In the DB I solved this by a 1:n relation by letting the elements of the table basename_item1_SECTION having a
field parent which relates back to the elements UID which is containing the Section (to use TV speak) elements.

But now this "item1" array get's copied directly into TCA to represent a proper table (which is required for rendering
- at least like I did it - without core modifications) and will get listed in Web>List - which I want to deny via TCA
for those "section" tables.

greets,
Bernhard