[TYPO3-core] RFC: readonly field rendering

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Feb 24 19:27:31 CET 2006

Sorry René,

was going to add this document snippet, but the link does not work anymore:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_api/columns_fieldnam-1/

> Key
> readonly
>
> Datatype
> boolean
>
> Description
> If set the form field will be rendered in a way that the user can see the
> values but can't edit them. The rendering is similar to the editable
> variants but not neccesarily the same and might differ in layout and size.
>
> Scope
> Display

Am I right that this affects all types, so it must be in the first section
"['columns'][fieldname]['config']" (no TYPE specified in the title)?

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out