[TYPO3-core] Fwd: [Alexandria-svnbeta] Notice of Subversion beta completion

Andreas Otto ao-lists at php4win.de
Thu Feb 23 15:46:43 CET 2006

Hi René,

On Thursday 23 February 2006 15:25, René Fritz wrote:
> Could you give an short overview of the advantages. A url would be ok too.

Karsten Dambekalns has explained that during the Snowboard Tour 2005 [1]. To
get a short overview start from page 22.

> I have massive timeouts with sourceforge, if this is better with svn and
> the clients are usable, why not.

No problems here.

[1]<http://typo3.org/typo3temp/tx_terfe/t3xcontentcache/d/o/doc_scm-1.1.0-doc__SCM__talk__pdf>

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Seit 7257990 Sekunden.
Since 7257990 seconds.

GEMINI (May 21 to Jun. 20)
	Good news and bad news highlighted.  Enjoy the good news while
you can; the bad news will make you forget it.  You will enjoy praise
and respect from those around you; everybody loves a sucker.  A short
trip is in the stars, possibly to the men's room.