[TYPO3-core] RFC: fix for bug #2643

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Tue Feb 21 14:00:08 CET 2006

 *hiya!*

 On Tue, 21 Feb 2006, Karsten Dambekalns wrote the following:
> The only question is: could this be checked elsewhere? After all, if arrays
> are expected there, why aren't there arrays? I didn't dig into this,
> though...

 Most of the time it's the result of "exec_SELECTgetRows" & Co.,
 so maybe those methods should return an empty array, right.

 As this problem can possibly be found at many other places (and it will
 take some time to locate them) I would say we think about improving the
 situation in a 4.0-post era ;-)

 bye
 Wolfgang