[TYPO3-core] RFC: fix feature request #568

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Feb 16 23:44:23 CET 2006

Hi Wolfgang,

>  As Kasper told me
>  <quote>I can't remember which problems. thats why I suggest you use the
>  four eye review and are ready to handle any bug reports.</quote>
>
>  I attached the "final" diff (hopefully without errors this time),
>  please review and test it a little bit, I'll commit it in the
>  next days then..

OK, I had a look at it:

1. I think you can move the __construct() function directly into the
t3lib_matchCondition() function - we never use special constructors
afaik...

2. Please remove "XXX" in the line "#XXX deprecated, see above"

3. I have added a _post patch that changes the two issues above plus it
translates AND and OR into &&/|| so that they can also be used
alternatively. If you think the patch makes sense, please commit it right
after you commit the first patch.

In general, the conditions seem to work great. Didn't notice any
misbehaviours, so +1.

Regards, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out