[TYPO3-core] Planning the next steps...

René Fritz rene at typo3.org
Thu Feb 16 16:36:43 CET 2006

Two things are still pending/in development I would like to have in 4.0:

1. The foreign MM handling I provided a patch already in CVS list which was
reviewed by  Franz Holzinger. He made several suggestions. I still trying to
clean this up but that would mean to refactor TCEMain.
Peter Kühn sent me patches related to this and versioning etc.
I'll try to clean it up a bit and send a new patch asap.
(wanted that in beta3 but I didn't manage)

2. I'm currenty working on a solution to make localization work in
alt_doc.php. Nothing spectacular but a simple selector box (sounds easier
than it is). This will come today.

René

--
René Fritz