[TYPO3-core] showpic.php obsolete now...

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Thu Feb 16 12:07:09 CET 2006

@stucki:

I suppose that the showpic.php script which was just recently
introduced in the core root dir (probably to make an easy symlink/
copy) is being removed now, right? (Just as any changes to the
documentation about frontend scripts should include that showpic.php
is not needed anymore.)

Will you remove that script, please? (Or should I)

- kasper