[TYPO3-core] RFC: element browser hook

René Fritz rene at typo3.org
Wed Feb 15 10:16:33 CET 2006

> > The second makes sense so you can reuse the classes for your own element
> > browser. For example HTMLArea can use the class instead of the own which
> > is 99% the same.
>
> Thanks! Will try to get the benefits of this in htmlArea RTE next week.

I tried to put all $BACK_PATH stuff in it to make it usable (for you) and I
had a look what you've changed. Many places are just for backwards
compatibiliy, I didn't merged that of course. Other parts seemed to be
HTMLarea specific. Please have a look what needs to be merged or changed so
it can be used with other RTE too.

BTW, just interested
What about the RTE API? All there what's needed now?

René

--
René Fritz
TYPO3 Association - Active Member