[TYPO3-core] State of Extension Manager 2

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Sat Feb 11 23:53:21 CET 2006

Hi.

Attached you find an archive containing config_default.php and stylesheet.css
as well as the mod/tools/em/ folder.

After unpacking over your source check the EM by having a look at the settings
(select the punkt.de server as repository), install extensions, remove
them, ...

Please also try uploading extensions to the TER2 (no need to worry, as new
extensions will be deleted from it anyway, before it goes live). To do so
change in localconf.php (or install tool):
 $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['em_wsdlURL'] =
'http://www1-php5.t3o.punkt.de/wsdl/tx_ter_wsdl.php';

But be aware of this: it seems to work only on PHP 5.1.x :( With PHP 5.0.x and
PHP 4.x it doesn't work yet, I am still looking for the reason.

If any of you has deeper knowledge of the whereabouts of SOAP, feel free to do
a little debugging. Although it may well be, that this needs to be debugged
server-side (TER2)... I'll work on this together with Robert.

Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns
TYPO3 Association - Active Member