[TYPO3-core] RFC: removing symlinks

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Fri Feb 10 20:53:48 CET 2006

My opinion after reading the thread:

- Generally, yes, good idea
- Tarball: I don't need it, I trust that it works if you say so
- NOTHING gets committed before a summary of exactly which files are
(re)moved and to which locations is published here and agreed upon.
- tslib/ clearly stays in cms/ extension
- as few _scripts_ as possible should move positions for versioning-
reasons. Images (like gfx/) are not critical in this case.

- kasper

"A contribution a day keeps the fork away"
kasper2006 at typo3.com | +45 20 999 115 | skype: kasperskaarhoej |
gizmo: kasper_typo3