[TYPO3-core] who's the maintainer of newloginbox?

Christian Jul Jensen julle at typo3.org
Thu Feb 9 16:48:27 CET 2006

On Thursday 09 February 2006 16:36, Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> Well, have a look into your webmaster at typo3.org inbox of 20 Jan 2006 :)

touché ;)

> There should be a mail with the subject "Change ownership of extension
>
> newloginbox":
> > could you please change the ownership of "newloginbox" from me to
> > "brikou" (Brice BERNARD)?

I better wait with doing it untill the new ,org and TER2 is on place.

--
Christian Jul Jensen

TYPO3 association
http://association.typo3.org

* this mail is signed with GnuPG. If all you
* see is a file of unknown type, your mail client
* does not support it, just ignore it, it is not
* a virus, or have a look at http://openpgp.org/