[TYPO3-core] Bugfix #2396

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Wed Feb 8 19:50:12 CET 2006

How does the local sl() function look? If I wrap that function it is
usually because it is used in both frontend and backend, but if you
can't see that from the local sl() implementation I guess it
doesn'tmake sense. yet it could spoil backwards compability if
someone extends that class.

- kasper

"A contribution a day keeps the fork away"
kasper2006 at typo3.com | +45 20 999 115 | skype: kasperskaarhoej |
gizmo: kasper_typo3