[TYPO3-core] RFC: tab menu styles

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Feb 8 14:35:36 CET 2006

Hi René,

> This is a CVS patch request
>
> Type: minor tweaking
>
> Branch: TYPO3_4-0
>
> The tabmenu css has too light text color for inactive elements and has
> some weird effects (hover draws outside the table cell) in Mozilla and
> Konqueror.
>
> This is fixed and a hover color is defined for the tabs.

I can't see any difference between before and after. Can you post a
screenshot, please?

+TABLE.typo3-tabmenu TR { height:1.5em; }

This is wrong, should be an ID instead of a class:

+TABLE#typo3-tabmenu TR { height:1.5em; }

Plus, this line is defined twice:

+TABLE#typo3-tabmenu TD:hover { background: #f6eab7; }

The 2nd definition should probably mean this instead:

+TABLE.typo3-dyntabmenu TD:hover { background: #f6eab7; }

Regards, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out