[TYPO3-core] RFC: Undo/History completely revised (#1650)

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Mon Feb 6 12:01:31 CET 2006

Hi Kasper,
> How do you revert a delete? And is it for both "deleted-flagged"
> records or also those truely deleted. And if the last is the case, do
> you use the old UID it had previously?

Currently, I only use it for deleted-flagged items. If course, one could
use the log-table as well to revert a truly deleted item - but this
should normally not be the case (99% of all tables have the deleted
flag, right?)
> I wonder if you consider to use the update function for the relation
> index inside TCEmain if needed...

Good idea, thanks. Not sure of it - but I will have a look.

Greets, Sebastian

PS: I had my first "vorabitur" in German today... Only one left on
Friday (physics) and then that's it again for some time :)