[TYPO3-core] RFC: Extend TypoScript values

René Fritz rene at typo3.org
Mon Feb 6 11:27:31 CET 2006

> Hi!
>
> Peter Niederlag wrote:
> > To tell the truth I don't really like the idea to incorporate this kind
> > of new TS-Syntax without further analysis about the future of Typoscript.
> >
> > IMHO it would kind of spoil the namespace/syntax of Typoscript. For this
> > special case I'd rather like to see this feature implemented with a
> > .stdWrap addition to pidList, which would bring some more general
> > benefits.
>
> This is what I feel too. Though add/remove to lists is a good idea, I do
> not like this kind of artificial properties. If they are introduced
> once, they will continue to appear in the future and add extra mess.

I agree.

> This is why I though about operators instead...

Not shure if this will be artificial too.

Anyway I think just implement addToList and removeFromList as stdWrap function
and search the whole source for "pidList" and make it use stdWrap.

Btw please add cleanIntList (like t3lib_db) as function.

René

--
René Fritz
TYPO3 Association - Active Member