[TYPO3-core] Bugfix #760 GIFBUILDER 256 colors

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Wed Feb 1 00:30:47 CET 2006

Bernhard Kraft wrote:
> Michael Stucki wrote:
>
>>Hi Bernhard,
>>

>>>If one of you agrees I will commit it to CVS (as already 3 did to the
>>>previous version and not much changed).
>>

>>Yes please do that and confirm when it's done. I want to have this change in
>>Beta3.
>

> I commited it to CVS right after your and Martins commit.

I got a bug report from someone who used my "kb_allcolors" extension that there
is a problem when "only" one color is used with "transparentColors".

I can confirm this happens and patched it.

The problem was that when only one color should be transparent the "unifyColors"
method doesn't need to do anything. It just has to return the color index of
the color which should be transparent.

Files:
GIFBUILDER_transparentColors_2006-01-31_w.diff (Patch with -w option for easier reading)
GIFBUILDER_transparentColors_2006-01-31.diff (Patch as I will commit it)

greets,
Bernhard