[TYPO3-core] Call for volunteers: Mentoring AJAX pagetree project

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Wed Dec 20 19:39:29 CET 2006

Hi core devs,

on the http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/4.1_Development page I wrote that
the AJAX page tree project was postponed, because I don't have time to
work on that. When Benjamin Mack (bmack at kirix.com) read that, he
contacted me asking if he could take over the project.

Now, he has almost finished the page tree, and said he would like to do
some more things like rewriting the Drag&Drop JS code to object oriented
code.

The problem is, that I won't have time to review his code and finally
forward it here and commit. That's why I'd like to ask you core devs, if
any of you would like to take over that job of mentoring/reviewing/
forwarding Benjamin's work.

Maybe one of the new core devs?

cheers
Ingmar