[TYPO3-core] RFC: Inline Relational Record Editing (IRRE)

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Thu Dec 14 21:23:54 CET 2006

I just committed a slightly enhanced version of the patch. It now fixes
a bug with RTEs in IRRE records as well.

Here's the changeset:
http://svn.t3.digitaldistrict.de/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/changeset/6121

@Stucki, please update the manual according to the SXW attached to my
mail in this thread on 12.12.2006.