[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix bug #3327 - parse error when trying to upload an extension

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Wed Dec 13 19:38:00 CET 2006

Hi.

On 13.12.2006, at 17:40, Martin Kutschker wrote:
> I don't get it. The patch contains a "if exists then instantiate"
> part for
> the proxy. What is not called.

The getProxy() class that results in this code being run is no longer
in class.em_soap.php. I fixed nusoap first, then realized the result
of getProxy() was never used, so I decided to skip it.

> Or maybe just commit it as nobody understands the EM anyway ;-)

I'd do that, but since 4.0.4 is going to be released soon AFAIK, I
don't want to break stuff more than it might be. If some people not
using the native PHP5 SOAP extension could just try uploading an
extension to the TER and check if it works, that would be cool.

Regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns