[TYPO3-core] RFC: #3961, exclude files from TER upload / T3X files

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Wed Dec 13 17:22:38 CET 2006

Hi.

On 13.12.2006, at 09:47, Martin Kutschker wrote:
> I'm cursious why it's "!$extensionList" but "!strlen
> ($excludePattern)".
> Both checks should be the same and to me in both cases a mere "!$x"
> seems
> to be sufficient.

Because the !$extensionList was there already and I didn't touch it.
The !strlen(...) is new and uses a more strict way of checking. If
one really wanted to exclude files named '0' it will not work, as !$a
is true for $a='0'. Seems far-fetched, but you never know what people
come up with.

If you like I can change the !$extensionList to !strlen
($extensionList)...

Regards,
Karsten
--