[TYPO3-core] RFC: #3961, exclude files from TER upload / T3X files

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue Dec 12 16:26:23 CET 2006

Karsten Dambekalns schrieb:
> Hi.
>
> Type: enhancement
> Branch: trunk
> BT ref: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3961
>
> The attached patch has been in mantis for a while, it still aplies to
> SVN trunk. I think it should go into 4.1, possibly with the next beta.
>
> It allows to exclude files/directories from TER uploads and T3X
> generation. Default is to exclude CVS, hidden and backup files.

Did not work for me. I had to change the check in tr3lib_div::getFilesInDir():

OLD:

if (
   !$extensionList
   t3lib_div::inList($extensionList,strtolower($fI['extension']))
  &&
   (
    strlen($excludePattern)
    &&
    !preg_match('/^'.$excludePattern.'$/',$entry)
   )
)

NEW:

if (
  (
    !$extensionList
    t3lib_div::inList($extensionList,strtolower($fI['extension']))
  )
  &&
  (
    !$excludePattern
    !preg_match('/^'.$excludePattern.'$/',$entry)
  )
)

After this the EM did not export the excluded files and didn't take them
into account for the MD5 hash. The row "Root files" of "Installation
status" (drop down "information") still lists all files.

Masi