[TYPO3-core] RFC: cli_dispatch.phpsh

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Dec 8 11:33:58 CET 2006

Ingmar Schlecht wrote: on 07.12.2006 13:11:

> what was the result of this discussion? Has anything been committed yet?
>
> cheers
> Ingmar
>
> Michael Stucki schrieb:
>> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>>> Check $_SERVER['argv'][0] first and then do a fallback to $_ENV['_'] and
>>> $_SERVER['_'].
>> +1, but not tested. Would this also work if the script is still called from a
>> browser? I think this should be possible, even for shell scripts... (But
>> maybe a wrapper is needed for this?)
>>
>> This will probably become something similar to the PATH_thisScript detection
>> in index_ts.php...

Mea culpa, I haven't had time to sum up the results of the discussion
and create a patch for it. I am not really sure also what is the current
4.1 release status? We are at beta 1, what is the difference than the
SVN version? No new features, just bug fixes? Or is it just a "snapshot"
of the current SVN so that people can test it and new stuff is "ok"?

Cheers,
Ernesto