[TYPO3-core] RFC: minor optimisation of getRecordRaw()

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Dec 4 08:45:38 CET 2006

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> That was not quite what I meant. Plus you added a PHP check which is not
> necessary any more. I think that we agreed on PHP 4.3 for TYPO3 for 4.1.

Did we?.. I was under impression that we did not agree yet.

> So you have at least a minimal info of what happend.

Well, this can be better, of course.

> Not also that there is no "devLog" extension. There is cc_devlog and
> rlmp_filedevlog. At least the former does not make use of the "extra"
> information of the log entry!

It does, I tested patch with it. I worte devLog intentionally because
this is what people will attempt to find in TER and succeed by finding both.

> PS: I was a bit slow to respond, but at lest in Mysql nomenclatura this
> is not a recordset but a result resource!

I used traditional word in db world. I do think it really matters for
the patch behavior ;)

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/