[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #4555: double posts do not get found

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Dec 1 15:04:53 CET 2006

Hi Franz,

>> Untested, but +1
>> Do _not_ commit to TYPO3_4-0 unless 4.0.3 is finished (RC freeze!)
>
> I would like to have tt_board also working with Debian, please!
> (Announcing TYPO3 4.0.3-rc1)
> Someone has written on the developer list that it would be shipped with
> TYPO3.

There are tons of issues which would be nice to be in this Debian version,
too. This seems to be a major downside of shipping with a product which is
supported for up to two years.

Sorry, but there is no reason to make an exception here. For 4.0.4, it will
be ok.

This can be discussed further somewhere else, not here please.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out