[TYPO3-core] RFC: resolveBackPath in t3lib_iconworks

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Dec 1 14:02:27 CET 2006

Hi René,

> Would be nice if this minor code fix could be included in 4.0.3 too.

We have agreed that there will be no more changes after a release candidate.
Otherwise this would require a new RC.

The only exceptions are security issues, since they should not go public
before a final release (of course)...

For further details, please have a look at the release workflow
documentation: http://typo3.org/teams/core/resources/release-workflow/

> @Michael: As it seems SVN is not open again (and I fear I'll break it
> too), could you please include this? Thanks very much. I'll be prepared
> for the next time.

Please try to commit such changes on your own. I'm sure you will need to
look at SVN anyway sooner or later, to allow DAM development via
typo3xdev... :-)

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out