[TYPO3-core] RFC: TSconfig options.hideRecords.pages in alt_db_navframe.php

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Dec 1 14:00:51 CET 2006

Hi René,

> Is it Ok to wait two days? I don't get answers instantly from the other
> guys, too.

Sorry for my impatience, but I was waiting even up to 3 months for replies
from you! Since I want to release 4.0.3 today, I needed to know if the
existing solution is good enough. Otherwise, a lot of further action would
have been needed (fix, test, roll out another RC, ...)

>> > However, without checking how your patch works, I notice that I fixed
>> > it differently. Can you please have a look at the attached patch and
>> > check if something is missing?
>
> Your patch is more elegant. Also I send code from an XCLASS which is
> nonsense anyway.
> So everything fine. Thanks

Perfect, thanks.

- michael