[TYPO3-core] SVN F#%&up

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Dec 1 13:14:48 CET 2006

Michael Stucki wrote:

>> Revision 1820 to 1834 in the TYPO3core is a lot of desparate
>> deletions I did of files in the gfx/ folder and scriptaculous folder.
>> They should all be reverted. Here is the story:
>
> I will take care of this tonight or tomorrow morning. Will report back
> when it's done. Until then, please NOBODY commit any changes to SVN (just
> to be sure).

After fiddling around with SVN, I could finally restore the gfx/ and
scriptaculous/ directories.

Unfortunately, reverting including history, although possible with SVN,
seems not working on Sourceforge.net (always got 403 errors).

However, after quickly discussing this with Andreas, who has had the same
problem a few months back, I decided to import them again without the
history.

The history of past changes in gfx/ is still available, but there is just no
connection between the current and the old revision history. Not perfect,
but also not so bad as I thought in the beginning.

In scriptaculous/ there were no changes made anyway.

You can update again from trunk, and commit pending changes (if there were).

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out