[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3-bugs] [ANN] Single Signon between bugs.typo3.org and typo3.org

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Thu Aug 31 14:05:19 CEST 2006

Hi guys,

did you ever wonder why you needed two accounts: One for the bugtracker,
one for typo3.org? This has changed now!

The time is finally over that you need an extra login for every galaxy
in the TYPO3 universe. As a first step, we enabled single-signon between
typo3.org and bugs.typo3.org.

When you log on to the bugtracker with your typo3.org user account for
the first time, you'll start with a blank new bugtracker account.
However, you can regain all your old bugtracker data such as bugs
assinged to you or permissions you previously had easily. When you are
logged-in to the bugtracker, just go to "My Account" -> "Merge accounts"
and enter your old username and password there.
All your data, permissions, bugs, comments, notifications, etc will be
merged!

If you have questions left, Sebastian and me will be glad to answer them.

cheers
Ingmar