[TYPO3-core] RFC: New feature 2754: Support multi-language labels for options.shortcutGroups

rupert germann rupi at gmx.li
Sat Aug 26 12:32:59 CEST 2006

On Friday 25 August 2006 18:02, Michael Stucki wrote:
> This is a SVN patch request.
>
> Problem:
> Is is possible to support LLL-Markers in this option so it could support
> multilanguage-values?
>
> Comments:
> - This will need to be documented in TSconfig, but I'm not sure how to do
> that right. Is there any other TS property which calls $LANG->sL()?

In BE AFAIK not. In FE the LLL:EXT... syntax is only used by stdWrap.data .
Documentating this is a bit tricky cause you have to explain how to write an
extension that contains only the language file for the shortcutGroup labels.
I also like Masis idea which he wrote in the bug comments of allowing inline
labels with the stdWrap.lang.[langkey] syntax. But both ideas would result in
enabling stdWrap for the BE which is then used only by this feature.

I'm unsure if this makes sense.

[OT]
BTW: while testing this I discovered that the "su_back.gif" icon for
tools/User Admin is missing in trunk. in t3skin su_back is missing, too, and
su.gif is reverted to the unskinned version. In 4.0.1 they where both
skinned. is this intended?

greets
rupert