[TYPO3-core] RFC: Change default value of $TYPO3_CONF_VARS[FE][secureFormmail]

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Aug 25 18:08:20 CEST 2006

This is a SVN patch request.

Problem:
I am totally unsure about this, therefore I'm not really suggesting to change
it but more waiting for comments.

To me it seems like $TYPO3_CONF_VARS[FE][secureFormmail] is too strict because
it breaks with reciepients specified in TypoScript for example.

In my opinion, $TYPO3_CONF_VARS[FE][strictFormmail] (which is also turned on
by default) is safe enough as long as the encryptionKey has been set.

Solution:
The proposed patch would change this setting, however I'd like to hear some
opinions first...

Branches:
Trunk only

- michael