[TYPO3-core] RFC: Add support for UNC paths in typolinks

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Aug 24 16:57:19 CEST 2006

This is a SVN patch request.

Problem:
UNC paths (links to Windows network shares) do not work in TYPO3.

Solution:
Add support using a little JavaScript function. However, this will work in
Internet Explorer only.

Branches:
Trunk

Comments:
I have no problem if you don't like this feature. Alternatively I could also
write a hook for this, but I think especially in Windows environments
(Intranets) the feature is really useful.

Next steps:
Integrate this into the link browser somehow (possible? at least this should
happen on the client side...)

- michael