[TYPO3-core] OT: Re: RFC: another problem with the GETvars adminpanel

Peter Niederlag peter at niederlag.de
Fri Apr 28 13:58:48 CEST 2006

Hi,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>
>>Very odd. The problem occurs only if you click repeatedly very fast on the submi button. If you click every 3 seconds or so, the page reolads just fine. Once you click too early, you are stuck. In this case you have to change the form parameters to make the submit work again.
>

> FireFox is "odd" in many things... For example, in Windows (at work) my
> arrow keys suddenly stop working, I loose clipboard. Cure is to launch
> clipboard viewer. Good browser but not perfect.

I found some problems like this to appear whenever I have
marked(selected/highligted) some text in *any browser window*. Just
doing a random click anywhere to deselect the text does cure problems a
lot of times. If many windows are opened its hard to find the correct
one though.

Very odd, but maybe it helps someone else as well ...

Greets,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag * Neuer Sandberg 9 * 31535 Neustadt *
Fon (privat): 05036 / 924 100 * Fon (Büro): 05036 / 924 101