[TYPO3-core] PEAR

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Fri Apr 28 09:42:44 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov <dima at spamcop.net> writes on
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:39:25 +0200 (METDST):

> Hi!
>
> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>
> > Why? Just put those PEAR files somewhere within the TYPO3 directory
> > structure.
>
> What about PEAR installer? I though it must run to install PEAR
> packages.

I thouht it's possible to create (and ship) a zip-file which simply contains all necessery libs for *running* those libs (within TYPO3). I don't think it's necessary to install those libs via a CLI. If it is no problem: we install them locally an zip the whole thingy as a package.

Masi