[TYPO3-core] RFC: adminpanel and caching problems

rupert germann rupi at gmx.li
Tue Apr 18 16:03:11 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 18 April 2006 15:38, Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote:
> Hi,
> I am not fully sure if this also relates to this bug, but it could be:
>
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3288

that's a duplicate of 2868 "Admin Panel always loses GET parameters"

> What do you think? How should we continue?

at least the "missing id with realUrl" problem is already fixed in CVS with
with the patch attached to my mail with the subject "bug 2868 revisited".
The patch for the other problem where FE caching is disabled because of a
cHash mismatch caused by the admin panel GET vars is still waiting for
another +1.
But generally I still think that reverting the complete stuff to POST vars is
not a bad idea since the only disadvantage is, that the user has to click on
the OK button in his browser to re-send the POST vars when he reloads the
page. Changing it to GET vars caused already 3 bug and there will be probably
more in the future.

greets
rupert