[TYPO3-core] RFC: adminpanel and caching problems

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Mon Apr 17 18:47:34 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Ingmar Schlecht <ingmar at typo3.org> writes on
> Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:43:37 +0200 (METDST):
>
>> I haven't tested it, but the patch looks good.
>
> Considering that we have had quite a number of follow-up
> patches we shouldn't +1 untested patches.

Good point, so I reject my approval for now.

Apart from that, I think we should extend the rules of this list so
every +1 *must* be explained.

Good:
	-------------------
	+1
	I didn't test the patch but it's so trivial that you can commit
	it right away.
	-------------------

	-------------------
	+1
	I tested it in both Frontend and Backend and it works perfectly.

Bad:
	+1

I don't like all those uncommented +1s in this list, becuase I don't
know what thoughts / tests the +1 is based on.

cheers
Ingmar