[TYPO3-core] 4.0.1 soon?

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Thu Apr 13 17:28:14 CEST 2006

Ingmar Schlecht <ingmar at typo3.org> writes on
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:20:08 +0200 (METDST):

> I guess that's enough time for everyone to fix their favorite most
> annoying 4.0 bug.
>
> The advantage of releasing a 4.0.1 very soon is that people who
> haven't
> upgraded to 4.0 yet, directly get the bugfixed 4.0.1 when they start
> upgrading.
>
> Please list the stuff to do for 4.0.1 on our wiki page:
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Core_Development

I've just filed bug #3266 (broken secondary options).

It seems that there not only PHP bugs in the shipped :-( We should try to coordinate 4.0.1 with the skin designers.

Masi

PS: What about CSH? All the images are in the old skin and some aren't even valid any more (FE access for pages/tt_content). Is there money to correct this and other matters with the CSH? I fear we won't get too many volunteers for such a job.