[TYPO3-core] Fixing bugs...

Andreas Otto ao-lists at php4win.de
Mon Apr 10 09:38:27 CEST 2006

Hi Ingmar,

On Sunday 09 April 2006 14:16, Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> As far as I understood correctly, we are waiting for Andreas to merge
> the changes that were made in the TYPO3_4-0 branch back into HEAD

Ages ago when the branch was created Michael Stucki said that he will do the
merge.

Since none of us should have worked on HEAD this should be a walk in the park.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Seit 11207070 Sekunden.
Since 11207070 seconds.

At Group L, Stoffel oversees six first-rate programmers, a managerial
challenge roughly comparable to herding cats.
		-- The Washington Post Magazine, 9 June, 1985