[TYPO3-core] TYPO3_4-0-0 tagged in CVS / merge back to HEAD?

Andreas Otto ao-lists at php4win.de
Mon Apr 10 09:30:23 CEST 2006

Hi Michael,

On Friday 07 April 2006 14:56, Michael Stucki wrote:
> The next step will be to merge the contents of the TYPO3_4-0 branch back to
> HEAD. I've often cross-checked it and just did so again: There are no
> differences between HEAD and the version when we created the branch. So it
> should be very easy to merge the contents back, right?
>
> Andreas, I would be happy if you could help here. Is there an easy way to
> copy all contents back into HEAD (now that several files have been moved,
> added, etc.)

Sould be easy. Have a look at the chapter "Merging Changes From Branch To
Trunk" [1] from the book "Open Source Development with CVS", this might help
you.

[1]<http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/cvsbook.html#Merging%20Changes%20From%20Branch%20To%20Trunk>

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Seit 11206474 Sekunden.
Since 11206474 seconds.

Chicago Transit Authority Rider's Rule #84:
	The CTA has complimentary pop-up timers available on request
for overheated passengers.  When your timer pops up, the driver will
cheerfully baste you.
		-- Chicago Reader 5/28/82