[TYPO3-core] Fixing bugs...

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sun Apr 9 14:16:13 CEST 2006

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> How do we fix bugs from now on? I created patches for two of them but do
> not know whether I should propose them in the list now or wait until
> merge is complete. How do we work now? Where do we commit?

As far as I understood correctly, we are waiting for Andreas to merge
the changes that were made in the TYPO3_4-0 branch back into HEAD, and
as soon as that is done, we continue development in both branches.
New features go only into HEAD whereas bugfixes have to be committed to
both TYPO3_4-0 and HEAD.

I just updated the Core Development wiki page to list bugs that need to
be fixed in 4.0.1: http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Core_Development
Just add your favorite blocker's to the list, but remember to log into
the wiki so we see who edited the page.

BTW, I think you can already send patch requests for the bugs you fixed
 now, and just wait with commiting until Andreas is ready with the merge
into HEAD.

cheers,
Ingmar