[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix linebreak after radio elements

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Apr 6 20:44:37 CEST 2006

This is a CVS patch request.

Problem:
The <br /> after each radio element is currently hardcoded in tslib_content.
Additionally, another <br /> is set in the TS wrap for default radiowraps of
mailforms, which returns in two <br />.

Solution:
Remove the hardcoded linebreak and add it in the compat_version=390 mode.

Side-effects:
It may be needed to specify the linebreak manually in TS when accessibility is
enabled but compat_version is not set. However, I see no easy solution for
that, so I suggest to simply mark it in the ChangeLog.

- michael